Roses are Red,
Violets are Blue,
Sugar is Sweet,
And so are you!
Valentines Day is just around the corner, it’s time to start thinking about what to buy your other half. If you’re sat there thinking “I have no idea what to buy!” Big or small I have an idea for you! I have chosen to split this post into two halves, so take a look at my suggestions for a girlfriend here, or keep on reading for suggestions for your boyfriend!
- Damn Handsome Beard Grooming Kit by MEN’S SOCIETY, this nifty little kit is sold for £25 and is perfect if your other half cultivates facial hair, Men’s Society also offers a moustache grooming kit for those who prefer a furry lip to a furry face!
- The Couple’s Date Jar by The Green Gables. Struggling to think of creative date ideas, then treat your relationship to this couples date jar, or if you have too many ideas and keep forgetting them before you have time to do them (I always do!) then make one of these cute little jars and write your own!
- Date Night Subscription by The Spicery. If you want your gift to last a little longer and be enjoyed more than once, and you and your other half enjoy cooking on date night then you can give the gift of a three, six or twelve month subscription where you’ll receive a three course recipe and spices for a three course meal for two! If you and your partner enjoy exotic tastes then this is an interesting way to explore the taste of different cultures from your own kitchen (as well as testing your cooking skills).
- Leather Wash Bag by Vida Vida. This gift is more of a practical gift, as every man needs a wash bag! So why not invest in a nice one? Especially if it’s personalised! You could even fill it with some further gifts such as his favourite aftershave, a new shaver, or anything else you can think of!
- Rum Blending Master Class by The Duppy Share. Or in fact any other master class is likely to be appreciated, whether it’s for cocktail making, brewing alcohol, cooking, shooting, or any other activity your man may enjoy! The Duppy Share has many other events running as well.So there you have it! My top 5 gift inspiration for this Valentines Day! If you liked these ideas then take a look at my pinterest. If you have any other ideas that I haven’t included here then don’t forget to comment below and include some links to other places you can get interesting valentines gifts!